We’ve all experience the pain of auto repairs. You go to one place and they quote you at $500 bucks and tell you it will be a week. Then, you go to another and they give you another price and say it can be done that day. Or, and this is the worst, you go in and get a diagnostic done for a few hundred bucks when your check engine light comes on and they tell you to go change your oil. Thanks a lot. So it’s no wonder that companies out there are making products like the FIXD Car Diagnostic App are working to make that process a lot easier.
But what is the FIXD Car Diagnostic tool, and is it going to save you money? That’s what we’re here to answer in our review. Along the way we’ll be covering everything from usability, to durability. There’s a lot to cover. So, if you’re in a hurry, jump down to the next section to read up on how the FIXD Diagnostic Tool works. But if you’re convinced (or in a hurry) you can get your diagnostic tool today just by clicking the button. Be warned, supplies are limited!
FIXD Car Diagnostic Review | How Does It Work?
With so many bells and whistles on modern cars, looking under the hood can seem like looking at an alien spaceship. Luckily, with the advancement in technology comes some perks. One of those perks is that cars, trucks and SUVs come with a built in computer of sorts. No, not the desktop or laptop kind—rather a small microchip that processes all the goings-on in your car.
Typically you need expensive, specialized equipment to use that computer. But, with the FIXD Car Diagnostic tool, that’s no longer an issue. This pocket-sized powerhouse helps to diagnose even the most difficult problems in your car, truck or SUV. Honestly, we’re surprised you haven’t heard of it. According to the manufacturer, they’re selling over 50,000 devices every month!
How To Use The FIXD Car Diagnostic Tool
Using the FIXD Diagnostic Tool is as easy as hanging up an air freshener. All you need to do is locate one of three common places for your computer interface. Then, once you have it located, you plug in the FIXD tool (which is paired to your smartphone or smar device) and voila.
Common Reasons Why Your Check Engine Light Comes On
- Low Oil – Your car needs oil, always check it.
- It’s Overheating – Ever heard of a radiator? You need to keep that thing topped off.
- Low Blinker Fluid – We just made that one up, we need to keep you on your toes!
- Oil Filter – Your oil filter needs changes regularly so it can keep your oil clean.
- Emissions – Something might be wrong with your muffler, better check it out.
Then, the FIXD Car Diagnostic App shows you detailed information on your car. That’s not even counting on there being a problem. You can use the FIXED Car Diagnostic tool to keep an eye on your monthly maintenance or even to get a gauge on how much repairs might cost for that fix you’ve been putting off.
How To Buy FIXD Car Diagnostic Tool
Right now, the only place to buy the FIXED Diagnostic Tool is online. But you can’t just go to your favorite online retailer and have it shipped. You need to go through the company itself. Don’t worry, they’ve set things up to be pretty easy for you. Let’s take a look at the buying options;
- 1 FIXD Sensor – $59 + S&H – If you want to try out this exciting product, this option is a great way to do it. While you don’t get any bulk savings like with the other options, it’s a nice way to see if the product works for you, before you go giving it out for Christmas.
- 2 FIXD Sensors – $88.50 + Free US Shipping – So you’re confident that this product is right for you, huh? We like that. But you’ll like this deal even more. When you pick this option, you get two FIXD Diagnostic Tools (one of them 50% off) AND you get the 30 day money back guarantee. Not bad, right?
- 3 FIXD Sensors – $118 + Free – While this isn’t the most popular option, it certainly offers the most in savings. If you’re buying FIXD Diagnostic tools for the whole family, this is the perfect option.
If you’re wondering about the FIXD App for Cars, then don’t worry. You’ll get download instructions when you receive your unit.
Why Buy FIXD Car Diagnostic?
A lot of the benefits we’ve talked about above have been about checking on issues for your car and the potential issues it can save. But if you look at potential savings when you’re on top of your maintenance, you’re really getting the big savings.
Think about it this way; have you ever had a friend or loved one run their car out of oil? The engine seizes and the car is basically a write-off. Or, at least you wish it was a write-off. With the FIXD Diagnostic Sensor, you get real time maintenance updates that can help keep your car out of the shop—and help keep your money in your wallet.
So do we think that FIXD is right for everybody? No. There are some people out there that go brain-dead the second you start talking automotive. It might not be right for them. But for people who know even a little bit about cars and how to keep them running, it’s a great tool to have in your bag. That’s not mentioning the price, which is the steal of the century.
FIXD Car Diagnostic User Reviews
We haven’t been able to track down any user reviews for the FIXD Diagnostic tool yet. But that doesn’t mean there won’t be user reviews. We just think that because the product is so new, people just haven’t had time to buy it and use it. On top of that, because it’s not available on your favorite online retailers, there’s no real space to leave a review (should there be any).
So that leaves us with the user reviews on the company website. Obviously a lot of these user reviews are manicured to the point of uselessness for consumers, but we’re going to parrot what they’re saying for you here. One reviewer on the site said they used it for their parents, which helped to prevent them from getting ripped off by shady mechanics.
- Another pointed to the great customer service for the company, which is a great thing to see for people who struggle with technology.
- Another reviewer pointed to immediate diagnostic savings over the cost of the product, which is a big selling point for people.
- So what do we make of these reviews? Not much. They might be real, they might not be. Use your own judgement here.
FIXD Car Diagnostic Review | Final Thoughts
When it comes to car maintenance, we want it to be easy. We don’t want to be rushing off to the mechanic every time a little light bulb goes off on our dash. So, for us it makes sense. But what do you think? Does it make sense for you?
One thing we know for sure is that if it works as advertised, it’s going to save some money versus going into the shop for diagnostics.
Thanks for reading our review of the FIXD Truck Diagnostic Tool, we hope you found it helpful. If you did, be sure to like, share or yell out your window about it. You can click any image on this page to order your FIXD tool today.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
How To Use FIXD Car Diagnostic
- Locate Your Computer Ports
Every modern vehicle has a computer port. You can use your manual or look online to find the location for your computer port.
- Plug in your FIXD Car Diagnostic Tool
Once you’ve found your computer ports on your vehicle, you can plug in your FIXD Car Diagnostic Tool.
- Turn on your FIXD Car Diagnostic App
For this step, you’ll need to have the FIXD app installed on your phone. Once you have it installed, you’ll pair your phone with the FIXD Car Diagnostic Tool via the app.
- You’re done!
This is where the fun starts! Be sure to go over the resulting warnings and, if necessary, go over them with your mechanic.
Incoming FIXD Car Diagnostic search terms:
- fixd automotive diagnostics (87)
- fixed auto diagnostic (8)
- fixed car diagnostic (4)
- fixd com (2)
- fixd automotive diagnostics app (2)
- fixd car diagnostic tool (1)
- fixd automotive diagnostics reviews (1)
- fixd automotive diagnostics review (1)
- fix car diagnostic app (1)
- car diagnostic language:en (1)